1. Support design, development, and implementation of upgraded financial reporting systems, maintaining the system ongoing (Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase)
Implemented Apptio, cost analysis tool. Analyzed and ensured accuracy of data displayed, and managed necessary changes within the software.
2. Maintain reporting functions in the financial consolidation software, including building new reports and maintaining existing reports based on changes to reporting standards and related metadata.
Acted as point of contact for HFM reports that were distributed globally; Monitored, improved and helped automate existing SAP and Excel reports
3. Identify areas for business process improvement
Identified and resolved business process issues (data/problem/issue resolution) with HFM errors and budgeting templates/process.
4. Support data issues related to entities going live on the new GL
Initiated a global cost center analysis by analyzing data accuracy and created a model that resulted in more accurate budget.
5. Act as a formal and informal trainer on financial systems (training classes and phone/webcast)
Created training materials and lead regional team meetings with managers, supporting HFM errors and newly designed budgeting forecast templates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration majoring in Management (Athens University of Economics and Business)
Master’s Degree in Finance majoring in Investments (University of Michigan)
Advanced skills in SAP and Excel, experience with HFM