1. Build and manage a productive team to support all IT functions both internal and external.
Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives for the 2nd largest police agency in the State of Michigan.
2. Manage and grow company’s ability to provide data feeds to existing and future sales channels and partners.
Acted as Lead Architect, leading many successful E-commerce projects including Neptix.com, detroitbasketcompany.com, and clothesbymajestic.com. Extensive experience connecting sites to API's for product feeds, drop shippers, and data that relates to Analytics.
3. Maintain and grow company’s ability to automate order transactional data to flow both in and out of Sage and Magento
Managed data flow for e-commerce sites, and automated several manual transnational processes.
4. Manage and enhance all functions of our Magento platform, including implementing an upgrade
Extensive experience with Magento, Product Cart, Shopify, and Wordpress.
5. Understand Sage X3 and configure MRP to provide statistical information for material requisition
Manage multiple Business Intelligence and Analytics projects. As an IT director and E-commerce Architect I take pride in providing data to allow Management to make informed business decisions..
6. Manage company hardware, software, and Network configuration, oversee purchases of all IT related equipment to support internal business operations
As the Director of Technology my team manages infrastructure for over 1000 employees and provides Law Enforcement data to agencies around the country. Most recently I managed the largest Software purchase and implementation in history of the county - a $6M project project delivered under budget.
Several years experience as a CTO, Technology Director, entrepreneur and expert IT consultant for clients ranging from public and private organizations, from startups to $4b firms.